*Out of network provider for Cigna and United Health Care.
Welcome to Earley Wellness Group!
Earley Wellness Group believes in the value of acupuncture for you and your family. We are happy to be able to accept insurance from BCBS, and are an out-of-network provider for Aetna, Cigna and United Health Care. All you need to pay is your co-pay and we will process your claim. For out of network clients check your insurance coverage for out of new work benefits for acupuncture. Many Insurance have surprising great coverage for out of network claims.
For our clients who do not have insurance coverage for Acupuncture we offer a special payment program called Partnership In Wellness. Our PIW program provides 10% discount for clients who pay cash. We offer an introductory 7-treatment package, and a regular package of 10 treatments for continuous care.
We encourage you to find out if you have acupuncture insurance coverage before coming in for your first treatment. We have provided some questions to assist you when contacting your insurance company.
Questions to Ask Insurance Companies
- Do I have acupuncture as a benefit under my plan?
- I want to go to acupuncture for _____________. Does my policy cover this?
- Do I have a copay?
- Do I have a deductible to meet that would cause an additional cost?
- How many visits do I have in a calendar year? When is the start of a new year?
- Request the name of your representative, his or her ID number, and time and date of the call.